It’s not every day that we get to publicly celebrate our clients, but today is one of those days.
The KC Current are playing for the NWSL CHAMPIONSHIP! It’s this Saturday and we’re so pumped! Yes, that’s the same KC Current club building the first ever women’s professional sports stadium. Trail-blazing for sure.
Dr. Sterling is honored to be working with the KC Current players on sport mindset and mental wellness this season. It’s so exciting to see their mental and physical training pay off.
While we love getting to celebrate this with all of you, we wanted to take a moment to celebrate ALL of our Sterling Sport Mindset clients.
The clients who:
- have been with us for 5 years and counting.
- completed their work with us a few years ago.
- just re-signed for another Complete Mental Game round.
- attend a check-in session every month or so.
- are thinking about getting started.
- gained insight and made changes from the initial consult alone.
- got quick tips with our outside-of-session support over the weekend.
- received their Playbook in the mail and start this week!
You’re doing great work out there.
We maintain your confidentiality, so you won’t see us posting about how you just qualified for state, beat your rival, committed to a college team, kept your cool when the calls didn’t go your way, or battled through some really tough challenges.
We don’t post about it, but we see it. And we’re so proud of you.
The mental game doesn’t get much press, but we know it’s a game changer, for your sport and your life. We’ve seen you make it happen.
Keep implementing your plans. We’re cheering you on!
See you in session.
P.S. We’re currently accepting new clients. Schedule here.